LILAMA 2 students of the 2nd batch cooperative classes are ready to enter the skilled labour market

Continuing the final examination Part 1 in May 2020, at LILAMA 2 International Technology College, 19 Industrial Electronics students of the second-batch cooperative class participated in the final examination Part 2 from 13.08 – 21.08.2020. In parallel with this, the final examination Part 2 of Mechatronic class also took place from 14.08 to 21.08.2020 with 23 students. These final examinations were developed and organised based on German standardised examination procedures featured with two Examination Committees which include LILAMA 2 teachers and in-company trainers from Thuan Hai, Sang Tao and MARTECH Boiler Companies.

The two final examinations Part 2 for Mechatronic and Industrial Electronic occupations fall into two sections: written assignment and practical assignment with weighting of 20% and 40% respectively, as a proportion of the total summative assessment. The results of Part 2 account for 60% comparing to the total summary of two-part-final examination. At the end of the final examinations, both examination committees collected all information and completed the data input process in the well-prepared templates for final evaluation and documentation of results.

Mr. Frank Schulze, integrated expert at LILAMA 2 also engaged in the examination process. He observed and supported the committees just in time with tips and explanations to the regulations as well as the proper procedures. This helped the final examinations completely ensured to be in line with German standard. It can be said that after completion of the final examination, second-batch students of LILAMA 2 cooperative classes are more confident and come to the new stage – that is, entering the skilled labour market.

The Final Examinations Part 2 for these two supported occupations of the cooperative training programme were organized within the component “Support for Centres of Excellence for TVET” as part of the Vietnamese-German “Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam”. The programme is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) together with the Vietnamese Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA).


Share on print
Share on email
Share on facebook