- Activity overview
Over the last two years, the implementation of DX activities at 11 TVET college partners has made a number of significant and pioneering changes, but there are still many challenges. Since August 2022, GIZ has supported TVET college partners on conducting: 1) an on-site review activity to evaluate the effectiveness of DX implementation, 2) the development of a conceptual model of a smart TVET college, 3) updates of the Informatics Subject towards a digital literacy training module to be piloted at TVET college partners. Given the context, GIZ collaborates with 11 partner TVET colleges to organize the Workshop to discuss results of the three activities above and create a forum for discussion on key priorities of DX activities in 2023. Detailed information about the events can be found below.
The workshop supports participants on deeply understanding:
- The progress of DX after 02 years of implementation, fundamental problems/challenges of 11 TVET college partners, results and expert recommendations about the conceptual model of a smart TVET college,
- Results of the updated Informatics Subject towards a digital literacy training module to be piloted at partner TVET colleges,
- Discussing and collecting comments related to key contents, challenges, and solutions for DX activity plans in 2023 for 11 TVET college partners.
- Expected outcomes
At the end of the workshop, participants are able to:
- Understand and manipulate recommendations and the conceptual model of a smart TVET college to develop DX activity plan/strategy at 11 TVET college partners,
- Understand updates of the Informatics subject towards a digital literacy training module to be piloted at some partner TVET college,
- Withdraw lessons learnt, concepts and approaches to DX to replicate for the whole TVET system.
- The workshop combines between presentation, discussion, and teamwork, as well as encouraging participants to raise questions and interact actively to solve existing problems/challenges,
- Each college partner has to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation focusing on 03 DX issues: 03 key priorities, their associated problems/challenges and proposed solutions for DX activities in 2023 at partner TVET college.
- General information
- Time: 7:30 – 16:30, 30 December 2022.
- Place: Fortuna Hotel Hanoi, 6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Targeted participants
- Participants: representatives of the DVET Rector Board and related Departments, representatives of Rector Boards, DX focal points and teachers of the Informatics subject from 11 TVET college partners, businesses, experts and GIZ staff.
- Number of participants: 46