- Activity overview
Since 2020, the majority of partner TVET colleges has developed and used LMS platforms using Moodle to promote e-learning activities. However, the human capacity in effectively exploiting the LMS platform is varied from college to college. Partner TVET colleges expressed their interests in supporting human capacity development for their core teachers since they have just started using LMS. The training also creates opportunities to build a community of core teachers who play roles as change agents to share best practices and lessons learnt and further training.
Given the context, the TVET Programme organizes a 2-days training workshop on effective application of LMS platforms. Please find enclosed the agenda for more details about the training.
- Training objectives
Participants utilize sophisticated Moodle tools to create learning activities and run administration tasks that best suit the needs of TVET schools in Vietnam. Specific objectives are:
- Create and administrate Moodle question banks for online testing and evaluation
- Use advanced Moodle tools like database, choice, H5P, course settings, competencies for creating sophisticated learning tasks.
- Understand how to create visually engaging courses and learning activities in Moodle.
At the end of the training, participants are able to:
- Advanced settings of a Moodle course.
- Automatic attendance with choice activity.
- Collect responses and feedbacks from learners.
- Build and manage Moodle question banks.
- Create online quizzes for Moodle question banks.
- Use databases for collecting responses and data from learners.
- Portfolio based learner assessment.
- Interactive online questions for videos.
- Add competencies to learning activities.
- Targeted participants: Core teachers/multipliers who are capable of master knowledge, hand-on experience, lessons learnt…. And provide furthertraining for other teachers of 11 GIZ’s partner TVET colleges.
- Number of participants: 48
- General information
- Time: 8:00 – 16:30, 28/07/2022 – 29/07/2022.
- Training mode: Online via BigBlueButton platform.