Since 2020, 10 out of 11 partner TVET colleges have developed LMS platforms either by themselves or supported by GIZ. The capacity in effectively exploiting LMS platform is at the beginning phase and varied from colleges to colleges. Partner TVET colleges expressed their interests in supporting capacity development for their core teachers to optimize the exploitation and use of LMS in teaching, learning and management.
Throughout many digital transformation activities, The Programme Reform of TVET in Vietnam (TVET programme) has been connecting and building a community of core teachers, who play role as change agents to share best practices, lessons learnt and further training at their colleges. Among these, some teachers and colleges have strongly developed their competences and systems on LMS. They are able to share with the community practical, helpful experience which are directly related to vocational colleges.
Given the context, the TVET Programme organizes a workshop (2 days) to exchange knowledge and experience on the development and application of LMS platforms.
The Workshop aims to support participants for understanding and applying the following:
- Legal framework supporting LMS
- Presence design and structure of LMS
- Editing Moodle by plug-in and code
- Organizing teaching on LMS (building blended learning, teaching practice on LMS)
- Organizing exams on LMS
After the Workshop, participants are able to:
- Have the overview understanding and capacity to build the regulation on online training
- Understand the structure model of a management system based on LMS platform
- Install and remove plug-in
- Edit code to personalize some details of Moodle
- Understand the retrain the definition, advantages and roles of blended learning
- Design lecture outline using blended learning
- Understand a pilot model of practice-based training on the LMS
- Understand how to implement assessment on LMS and can initially perform simple activities
- Targeted participants: Core teachers/multipliers who are capable of mastering knowledge, hand-on experience, lessons learnt…. And provide further training for other teachers of 11 GIZ’s partner TVET colleges.
- Number of participants: 45
- General information
- Time: 8:00 – 16:30, 21/11/2022 – 22/11/2022.
- Place: Saigon Prince Hotel, 63 Nguyen Hue Boulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.