LILAMA 2 International Technology College launched its “Industry 4.0 further training programme” in the field of electrotechnology and mechatronics for TVET teachers and technicians of the industry. The first “Train the Trainer” training is taking place from 17 – 26 September 2020 and is being conducted by high-qualified master trainers Mr Kieu Tan Thoi and Mr Nguyen Trong Tin of LILAMA 2’s Mechatronics and International Electrics and Electronics faculties respectively.
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works