On January 5, 2021, the second Industry Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting for the two groups of occupations Mechanics and Electrics – Electronics took place at the International Technology College LILAMA 2 (LILAMA 2), Dong Nai Province. Managers and trainers of 15 partner companies, Rector board and teachers of LILAMA 2, GIZ’s experts and staff attended the meeting.
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works