"Enhancing the scale and quality of vocational education and training (VET) is the key to economic development and the involvement of the business sector is the decisive factor to do so", Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc affirmed at the National Forum "Skilling Up Vietnam” in Hanoi on November 16, 2019. So far, this is the biggest forum on a skilled workforce that was co-organised by the Ministry of Labour Invalids and Social Affairs, Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce and Industry and relevant ministries.
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works