In the framework of the Vietnamese – Germany Programme “Reform of TVET in Vietnam” (TVET Programme), the International Technology College LILAMA 2 (LILAMA 2) cooperated with partner companies and associations to develop German standard oriented cooperative training programmes for Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics, Metal Cutting and Construction Mechanics occupations. These training programmes have been assessed and recognized as equivalent to German standards by the German Chamber of Crafts HWK Erfurt (Germany) and successfully implemented at LILAMA2 and partner companies, where students have the opportunity to improve practical skills and working style in real job positions.
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works