The further training on “Manufacturing and Forming of sheet metal and sheet profiles by Bending” for seven teachers of LILAMA 2, An Giang and Ninh Thuan Vocational Colleges was conducted from 04 – 14/02/2020. This is the technical further training course conducted by LILAMA 2’s multipliers and organised at LILAMA 2 as the additional function of Centres of Excellence for TVET – multiplying for TVET systems.
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works