In the framework of the Vietnamese – Germany Programme “Reform of TVET in Vietnam” (TVET Programme), the International Technology College LILAMA 2 (LILAMA 2) cooperated with partner companies and associations to develop German standard oriented cooperative training programmes for Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics, Metal Cutting and Construction Mechanics occupations. These training programmes have been assessed and recognized as equivalent to German standards by the German Chamber of Crafts HWK Erfurt (Germany) and successfully implemented at LILAMA2 and partner companies, where students have the opportunity to improve practical skills and working style in real job positions.
Monitoring and Evaluation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Hướng dẫn thực hiện Nghiên cứu lần vết và Sổ tay Quản lý Dữ liệu Khảo sát tại các Cơ sở Đào tạo nghề (Tiếng Việt) Truong Bach
- Guidelines for Tracer Studies and Handbook of Survey Data Management in TVET Institutes (English) Truong Bach
- Report on the Results of Enterprise Survey Wave 2013
- Tracer Studies Report 2009-2011
- Handbook Tracerstudy
- Report on Lesson Monitoring 2013