"Enhancing the scale and quality of vocational education and training (VET) is the key to economic development and the involvement of the business sector is the decisive factor to do so", Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc affirmed at the National Forum "Skilling Up Vietnam” in Hanoi on November 16, 2019. So far, this is the biggest forum on a skilled workforce that was co-organised by the Ministry of Labour Invalids and Social Affairs, Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce and Industry and relevant ministries.
Monitoring and Evaluation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Hướng dẫn thực hiện Nghiên cứu lần vết và Sổ tay Quản lý Dữ liệu Khảo sát tại các Cơ sở Đào tạo nghề (Tiếng Việt) Truong Bach
- Guidelines for Tracer Studies and Handbook of Survey Data Management in TVET Institutes (English) Truong Bach
- Report on the Results of Enterprise Survey Wave 2013
- Tracer Studies Report 2009-2011
- Handbook Tracerstudy
- Report on Lesson Monitoring 2013