On January 5, 2021, the second Industry Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting for the two groups of occupations Mechanics and Electrics – Electronics took place at the International Technology College LILAMA 2 (LILAMA 2), Dong Nai Province. Managers and trainers of 15 partner companies, Rector board and teachers of LILAMA 2, GIZ’s experts and staff attended the meeting.
2018 Vietnam Vocational Education and Training report
The 2018 Vietnam Vocational Education and Training report is now available. The publication provides an overview of the main undertakings of the VET system in 2018 through 09 chapters:
- VET policies
- VET for the labour market
- Network of VET institutes
- VET admissions and graduations
- VET teachers and management staff
- National occupational skills standards, and the assessment of national occupational skills
- VET quality assurance and accreditation
- Finances for VET
- VET-industry linkages
Started from 2011, the Vietnam Vocational Education and Training Report is an annual publication produced by the National Institute of Vocational Education and Training (NIVT) in cooperation with the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) and the Vietnamese-German Programme “Reform of TVET in Vietnam” (GIZ).