Awareness raising is an important task to strengthen the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector. This programme's awareness raising campaign aims at drawing more attention and awareness to the quality of TVET and TVET to social and economic needs. Major efforts are made to:
- Raise public awareness of TVET in general and the trade groups supported by the project in particular as a career option for young people.
- Communicate with the public and stakeholders on the project's activities and results.
- Support partner TVET institutions in developing materials for their own awareness raising activities.
- Support professional networks for vocational quality and knowledge transfer among project partners.
The following specific activities have been carried out:
- Expanded photograph materials on TVET activities (2008-2009).
- Organized a photo exhibition in partner TVET institutions (2007).
- Supported the establishment of CNC Forum by CNC Expert Group (2009).
- Supported the presentation of Hung Yen University of Education and Technology, Nha Trang Vocational College, Ho Chi Minh Vocational College of Industry and Technology and Vietnamese-German Industrial College -Thai Nguyen in International Precision Engineering, Machine Tools and Metal Work Exhibition MTA 2009.
- Developed and published print materials including flyers, leaflets, posters for the purpose of promoting TVET image in Vietnam (2008-2009).
- Redesigned the project website to promote the sharing of information amongst project partners plus the efficient utilization of teaching and learning materials from project activities (2009).