Since 2013 up to now, the project “Vocational Training for the Wastewater Sector” under the Programme Reform of TVET in Vietnam, sponsored by Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), has focused on demand-oriented competency improvement in the pilot vocational training program in order to produce a higher-skilled workforce in the wastewater sector ...
Sewage Engineering Technicians
Field of activity
Sewage engineering technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining drainage networks as well as municipal and industrial treatment plants.
- Planning, coordinating and operating tasks following technical documents and standards, as well as legal framework
- Maintaining and operating machines, pipe system, facilities and equipment
- Performing measurements and analytical procedures for process and quality control
- Evaluating malfunctions and carrying out electrical works; executing electrical safety methods
- Recognising potential dangers and performing safeguard measures
- Collecting information, recording and evaluating data
- Documenting efficiency and taking measures to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection at cost-aware works