“Should I pursue university career path or choose technical vocational education and training instead?” “What occupation and school should I choose to match my interest, ability, and to ensure job opportunities after graduation?” These were some of the common questions raised by participating high school students and their parents during the discussions on the Open Day which took place on April 22, 2018, at the LILAMA 2 International Technology College (LILAMA 2) in Long Thanh, Dong Nai province. The Open Day attracted more than 1,200 participants including students, their parents and the management boards from high schools in Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Lam Dong provinces, LILAMA 2 alumni and current trainees as well as human resource managers from enterprises.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Leaflet Occupation Car repairing (Vietnamese)
- Leaflet Occupation Electrotechnician (Vietnamese)
- Leaflet Occupation Mechanics (Vietnamese)
- Leaflet Occupation Textile (Vietnamese)
- Leaflet Occupation Welder (Vietnamese)
- Leaflet Occupation Construction Mechanics (English)
- Leaflet Occupation Industrial Electronics (English)
- Leaflet Occupation Mechatronics (English)
- Leaflet Occupation Metal Cutting (English)